Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jackie Chan Talks "Expendables 3"

Asked in Cannes this week about reports that he'll be in the next "The Expendables," actor Jackie Chan said:

"[The Expendables team] did contact me, but right now I have not read the script yet. I’d love to work with Stallone, but until I get back next week and meet Stallone and his manager, see the script… that’s when he’ll tell me what happens."

"I’d most like to have a fight scene with Stallone. Though I’d like to team up with him against the bad guy. There are so many action stars involved, it must be so difficult being the director. How do you share out every scene? 'I want to do something special, I want to do something special!' At the end, it’s all small parts, small parts, small parts. I want a big part! I hope I have a big part with Stallone!"

This follows on from a series of tweets Stallone wrote a few nights ago confirming Wesley Snipes and Mickey Rourke are joining the cast, and that Chan "might be making an appearance as well".

No comments:

Post a Comment